We review the the study “Vitamin D supplementation to prevent acute respiratory tract infections: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data” by the BMJ in regard to the amount of vitamin D needed to prevent colds and flu on… Read More ›
1. Can Traditional Chinese Medicine Contribute to a Cure for HIV? 2. Vitamin B3 prevents glaucoma in laboratory mice
We review the study ” The Use of 3,5,4′-Tri-O-acetylresveratrol as a Potential Prodrug for Resveratrol Protects Mice from γ-Irradiation-Induced Death ” In which acetyl-resveratrol protected against 9.75Gy of whole body radiation.
1. Prebiotics may help to cope with stress 2. Green tea could have lifesaving potential for patients with multiple myeloma, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
We review the study ” Antibiotics can boost bacterial reproduction ” in regard to the bacteria that causes the stomach bug. Which grows three times larger when exposed to antibiotics for just four days.
1. Antibiotics can boost bacterial reproduction by 300% 2. Vitamin C may decrease risk of atrial fibrillation after cardiac surgery by 73%
We review the major study ” Fluorinated Compounds in U.S. Fast Food Packaging ” funded by the National Science Foundation in regard to the extensive contamination of fast food by toxic fluorine compounds.
1. Some early breast cancer patients benefit more from breast conservation than from mastectomy 2. Rat-grown mouse pancreases help reverse diabetes in mice 3. Corn turning French hamsters into deranged cannibals: research
We review the peer reviewed study “Green Tea Boosts Production Of Detox Enzymes, Rendering Cancerous Chemicals Harmless” in regard to the EGCG component of green tea.
1. A natural compound can block the formation of toxins associated with Parkinson’s Disease 2. Protein isolated from baker’s yeast shows potential against leukemia cells 3. Asthma not found in high percentage of adults who were previously diagnosed